Holistic Chi Kung MassageNourish. Cultivate. Balance your body.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Please connect with us for any questions you have. This general information was created to provide clarity of intention, professional protocol, after care, expectations, safety, and confidentiality.
The massage experience is always within your boundaries of safety, consent and comfort within a mutually agreed upon contained time and space that is reciprocally respected.
This unique modality of reflexology massage incorporates the entire body at your comfort level. This includes the breast plate and may include the cradle of life (genitals). The cradel of life is treated like any other part of the body as belonging to one integrated system.
Please advise about your physical health and well-being. This includes issues, sensitivities and any known concerns. All information is kept private and confidential.
About the massage
- Full body massage session includes front and back. From the tip of your head to the tip of your toes which has a physicality and intensity about it
- During the massage we invite you to give yourself permission to allow for freedom of expression however that may reveal itself, i.e. full body relaxation, emotional release, sound, etc.
- Professional protocol dictates that the practitioner is clothed and the massage is “one-way touch” (you receive and the practitioner gives you the massage). The receiver undresses to their comfort level and is draped with a sheet
- This is not an erotic massage. The intention is not arousal or sexual release, although this can happen during the session and is completely acceptable and part of the normal function of the body
- Organic coconut or grape-seed oil are used therefor please advise of any allergies or sensitivity
- Couples guided session: Practitioner will guide the partners through the massage
- The massage experience may touch on releasing surface emotions which requires at least 3hrs to allow for the body to cycle through. On a deeper physical and or emotional reveal allow 24-48hours for the body to cycle through
Before the massage
- Set aside at least 2hrs for yourself (keeping in mind your travel time)
- Eat a light meal at least 2hrs before your session
- Bring a snack and your preferred beverage for after the massage. Your body may require nourishment and hydration
- We check in with you to see how you are processing your Holistic Chi Kung massage experience. This will be either by telephone/email within 24-48hrs. Please advise which form of communication is more comfortable for you
- We recommend that you abstain from any alcohol or recreational substances for a period of 24-48 hours
Balance Your Body Today!
Holistic Chi Kung Massage
Healing from Within
Toronto West Area
Mon-Fri… 9am – 9pm
Sat 9am – 12pm